John Deere X100 Series Riding Mowers
The models of small garden ride-on lawn mowers and a wide range of features and options to choose from, the X100 Series Tractors has something for everyone. Designed for lawns of 3,000 to 6,000 m² this robust sit on lawn tractors are engineered for years of trouble-free service, and combine superb cut quality with outstanding ease of use.
Features & Benefits
- Full-length welded-steel frame and cast-iron front axle for a solid feel, reliability, and long life.
- Exclusive John Deere engines manufactured by Briggs and Stratton with specified quality features for performance, reliability, and long life.
- Cargo Mount System, storage pocket, and in-seat seat adjustment provide extra operator convenience.
- Comfort Plus features (X120, X140) includes soft-feel steering wheel and lumbar seat adjustment for increased operator comfort.
- Edge 42-in. (107 cm) and 48-in. (122 cm) mower decks provide exceptional mowing, mulching, and bagging performance.
- Starlock blade design (42-in./107 cm and 48-in./122 cm mowers) keeps the blade bolt at the correct torque for easy removal.
- Wash port on all mower decks.
- ΒΌ-in. increments to fine-tune mower cut height.
- 7-Bu. Collection System
- Front Bumper