Time left 5d
Item location Skippack,PA,USA
Ships to Worldwide
John Deere Operator's Manual 48 and 52-Inch Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers Dealer Service Shop Copy -DeereOpManualWalk-BehindMowers Details
- Description: Offered here is a John Deere Operator's Manual. It is titled "48 and 52-Inch Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers." The cover states that this is a Dealer Service Shop Copy.
- Size: 8 3/8" x 10 7/8".
- Issue Information: JDM Division - OM-TY20685 Issue A4.
- Condition: The manual is punched with 4 holes designed to be inserted into a binder. The pages are bound with staples to the front and back covers; the binding is tight. Interior pages are clean and free of soiling, writing, wrinkling and tears; there are no corner bends or tears. The front and back covers show minor surface soiling, surface creases and rubbing. Please view the photo for additional condition information.
- Please view our 100% positive feedback and bid with confidence. We guarantee the authenticity, description and condition of the items we sell. We will refund your purchase price if not completely satisfied.
- Please use the shipping calculator to determine cost for careful shipping & handling to your location
- Contact us for international shipping rates
- Note, packages going overseas can take as long as 3 to 4 weeks to reach their destination, so please be patient and allow sufficient time for your item to reach you.
- In an effort to avoid misunderstandings we have always provide our customers with information about the expected cost of shipping and handling for each item, in our ads.
- Thus these charges should not come as a surprise and as a buyer you implicitly agree to them when you place your bid.
- We would also like to remind our wonderful customers that shipping cost is more than just the cost of postage.
- In order to safely ship an item we need to obtain packaging materials, tape, and other supplies.
- Please e-mail with any questions you have before the end of the auction.
- The wining bidder will be contacted within 24 hours of auction close via email.
- We will let you know the total you need to pay, based on the final auction price and the S&H charge listed in the ad.
- We ask that you contact us back within three days indicating your intent to complete the sale, timing for your payment, and giving us a mailing address for shipping the item.
- Refunds are given for purchase price upon return of the item. Postage and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Your payment is due to us within 10 days from auction close, unless you notify us in advance of your intent to be late.
- We will inform you, via e-mail, when we receive your payment and when we ship your item.
- We expect feedback to be initiated by the bidder upon completion of the transaction at which time we will be pleased to reciprocate.
- Failure to follow these simple terms will be construed as your desire not to complete the sale.
- John Deere Operator's Manual
- Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers