Item condition New
Ended Nov 7, 21:30 PDT
Item location Utica,MI,USA
Ships to Worldwide
John Deere AM137438 - Replacement MPN: AM137438 AM137112 Genuine OEM John Deere Part AM137438 Fits: XUV Gator 620i (Gas) Utility Vehicle Fits: XUV Gator 850D (Diesel) Utility Vehicle Subs For AM137112 John Deere Part# AM137438
John Deere AM137438 Brake Kit XUV Gator 620i Gas 850D Diesel Utility Vehicle
DescriptionBrand: John Deere Known Brand Compatibility, Replaces / For: John Deere Part Number: AM137438 Prior Numbers / Substituted Part Numbers / Replacement for: AM137438, AM137112
- Genuine OEM John Deere Part AM137438
- Fits: XUV Gator 620i (Gas) Utility Vehicle
- Fits: XUV Gator 850D (Diesel) Utility Vehicle
- Subs For AM137112
- John Deere Part# AM137438
WarrantyThis product is brand new and will come in original factory packaging. This Genuine John Deere Product Includes a full manufacturer's warranty. We are proud to be a factory authorized retailer.
ShippingAll items are carefully packed and properly protected for shipment. We use several different carriers and choose the most economical for the item and destination based on the estimated transit time displayed.This item is subject to a handling time of 0 Business Day(s) from the time of order to when you can expect a confirmed tracking number.
Returns & ClaimsPlease make every attempt possible to verify that part/product being purchased is correct for your application In the event of shipping damage, improper fitment, or any other questions related to a past or future order please feel to contact us. More Items Store Contact Follow Us weingartzsupplyco
- John Deere
- Brake Kit
- John Deere AM137438
- Outdoor Power Equipment contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
- Does not apply